This is our partnership page that gives detailed information on the various ways to partner with us.
SIM is a “faith-based” mission which simply means that “the Mission looks to the Lord for the provision of its needs. Each missionary acknowledges that his or her dependence is upon God and not upon the Mission. Recognising the biblical principle of stewardship, the Mission and its missionaries make such needs known to God’s people so He may guide them in their giving. Whatever is received toward an approved need is accepted as a provision from the Lord.”
WHAT DOES PARTNERSHIP LOOK LIKE?
PRAYER PARTNERSHIP: We of course, can do nothing we’re call to do without this and ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with us and the ministry in this vital way. What this means is:
- You will receive our monthly update with prayer requests and praises so that you will always know how to most effectively be praying for us.
- You will be covered in prayer by us. We keep a prayer journal with each of our partners names in it and would love to receive emails from you with prayer requests and praise reports. We see this as a partnership that goes both ways. Please email us at email@example.com and let us know what we’re praying about and praising God for!
FINANCIAL PARTNERSHIP: We have partners at $25, $50, or $75 a month. We also have partners between $250 and $500 a month. We ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with the ministry in this essential way. There are two methods of financial partnership:
- The quick and easy method is to go to SIM’s secure online giving site. Click here to go directly to our donation page. Thank you!
- You will have the option to make a one-time donation or set up a recurring donation from your bank, however you feel led by the Lord.
- You will then receive a receipt in the mail with tax deduction information.
- You can also send a check by mail to SIM. Please make your check payable to: SIM USA, P.O. Box 7900 Charlotte, NC. 28241.
- Please include in the memo line, our name: Clinton and Pahtyana Moore and Missionary Number: 037514 to ensure it goes to our account. Thank you!
- If you run into any issues or have questions regarding partnership, you can call Cathy Pack, SIM’s Giving Coordinator at: 1-800-521-6449 x1467.
- You can also call Tona Moore (Clinton’s mom) who lives in the States. She will be happy to walk you through any issues or any questions you may have. You can email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org