Praises & Prayers
- Praises for the Moores:
- God provided a place for us to live just 10 mins from the girls’ school.
- He provided a car before we were even looking for one and gave us the wonderful opportunity and honor to bless the missionary family who was selling it!
- Our Thai Visas were approved at lightening speed making it possible for us to arrive in Thailand one day before our Kenyan work permit expired!
- Prayer Requests:
- That we each would finish well as we close out this chapter of our lives.
- That God would give us strength and joy as we sort, clean and pack up everything. It’s a tiring process no matter how many times we’ve done it before and we’re feeling a bit weary and stretched between two places.
- Jolie’s birthday is coming up June 10th and we’ll be celebrating it a bit early with her school friends. Please pray that she would feel deeply loved and celebrated in the midst of the transition.
- That God would work out all of the various financial needs that come with an international move, resettling and setting up a home again.
- Lastly, that God would make His faithful presence and plans known for those we’ve done ministry with and lived life with in Kenya as we transition to Thailand.
Partnering with the MooreFour
Click Here if you would like to send a one-time support gift or if you would like to join our monthly support team. All gifts are tax deductible.
Thank you for your prayerful consideration. We know that our supporting partners make this life-changing ministry in Kenya (and soon to be Thailand) possible.