Watch our March ministry vlog. In this vlog we share how our training team has grown from 2 to 11 in 2018 and Clinton’s trip to a Discipleship Conference in South Africa. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think.
Thank you for your prayers, your support, your encouragement and walking along-side us as we minister in Kenya. Thank you.
Praises & Prayers:
- We are in the midst of the rainy season, and although I can hear them repairing the leaks on the roof of our house as I write this, we thank God that the water coming in didn’t damage anything and didn’t get too close to the electrical breakers.
- The ministry has developed a team of trainers as it continues to expand and become more sustainable. We have grown from 2 to 11 trainers in 2018 so far.
- Clinton attended a Discipleship Conference in South Africa in February where he meet some wonderful people and received some great direction for potential future ministry.
- Pahtyana’s birthday is April 7th, please pray that we would celebrate her life and that she would enjoy her special day in the midst of a very busy season.
- Clinton travels for a ministry training trip from March 21st – 26th. Please pray for the family and for safe travels across Kenya during the rainy season.
- Please join us in praying that God would continue to lead and guide our ministry work in Kenya.
If you would like to join our support team, please send us an email to let us know or you can click here to set up your support directly with SIM USA.