Watch our first ministry update of 2018, and hear the amazing testimony of how a small group of believers showed this man the love of Jesus and changed his life.
(* The last ministry dates shown in the video should have said days 4, 5, & 6.
The ministry trip was 6 days, sorry for the confusion.)
We are excited to share a full update on our family and ministry in the new year. We will be sending the next update in the next few weeks, but we didn’t want you to have to wait to see that God is active and changing peoples lives.
Thank you for your prayers, your support, your encouragement and walking along-side us as we minister in Kenya. Thank you.
Praises & Prayers:
- We got to spend Christmas with our families, both sets of grandparents traveled to Kenya and have stayed with us for the past 6 weeks. We are VERY blessed.
- The kids had a wonderful time on Christmas break and we got to spend time connecting as a family and making memories.
- Political tensions have decreased and we are now able to resume normal ministry schedules and travels. Thank you Jesus.
- Enjoy every moment we have with family visiting from the U.S.
- Seeking God’s guidance and direction as we enter into a new year and new seasons of ministry.
- Transition back to our normal routine and work through sadness after family leaves at the end of next week.
If you would like to join our support team, please send us an email to let us know or you can click here to set up your support directly.