– Adjusting to ministry and family schedules and trying to be intentional to set good boundaries to keep our family and selves healthy.
– Adjusting team dynamics as we join our ministry team.
– Clinton injured his shoulder moving sand bags, hoping it is minor and will heal itself, but going to have a doctor look at it this week.
– Elly loves her new school and Jolie is adjusting very well.
– We got a new office for the ministry and are settling into the space very well.
PARTNERING WITH US:
If you have a heart for this ministry and want to learn more
about partnering and walking alongside us in ministry, please click here to learn more about partnering with us!
CLICK HERE: To play with a fun interactive Google Map with pictures and see where we traveled and where ministry took place this month.
CLICK HERE: To see a photo album of this month’s ministry and family moments