We have been requested by Kenyan pastors and church leaders to facilitate in leadership development and coaching. This training equips them to establish small groups whose focus is on spiritual development and empowerment through discipleship. A main focus of these groups is to consistently impact the local community tangibly with Christ’s love and welcome people into God’s kingdom through real relationships.
We have been requested by Kenyan church leadership to assist in the creation and resourcing of a national multi-denominational network of likeminded ministries. These ministries all focus on community oriented discipleship and service and are dedicated to building up, equipping and releasing church leaders.
- Trained over 1,000 people in transformational discipleship ministry to date
- Churches and ministries have experienced exponential growth and the ability to plant multiple ministries
- Multiple requests from neighboring countries to receive training and build similar ministry networks
- Over 300 churches in Kenya alone on a waiting list to receive ministry training and coaching
THE MOORE FAMILY
Through our many years in pastoral ministry, we discovered a calling to discipleship. This first began for us as Youth Pastors working with our staff and students and eventually expanded as we helped launch a house church in 2008. The Lord ignited a passion in our hearts for training and discipling His church in it’s varying formats around the world and has given us many opportunities to cultivate our abilities and experience in this area. In 2011, the Lord called us to international ministry in Kenya, working with the interdenominational missions agency SIM. In March of 2014, we will move to Nairobi to begin providing leadership development and coaching for Kenyan pastors and church leadership. This training and coaching results in transformational ministries impacting their communities by bringing the love of Jesus Christ in very tangible ways. We are thrilled to be joining Jesus in the powerful work of building the Kingdom of God and answering the call to, “Go and make disciples of all nations…”
MOORE FAMILY HIGHLIGHTS
- Plan to join the SIM Kenya team March 3rd, 2014
- Need roughly 10 more monthly partners before we can go
- Click here for a breakdown of what this looks like
- Click here to partner
Navigating our Blog: Click on the links below for more detailed information.