Having returned from Kenya, we are more deeply in prayer now than ever, as you can imagine. In fact, on October 31st, I (Pahtyana) was spending time with the Lord and felt a conviction to pray in faith a particular scripture over and for the month of November.
“And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.”
~ Philippians 4:19
Please join me in praying this over our family throughout the remainder of this month.
Additional Prayer Requests:
As we move forward in this new season, we have much we are lifting up to Him. Please join us in prayer over these things:
- The girls are having a hard time with all the changes and not sleeping well at night. It’s been hard to find enough babysitters for all the meetings the Lord is blessing us with. It’s also, hard to find the balance of meeting with others and setting aside dedicated quality family time. Living in someone else’s home is a blessing and a lot of work, prayer is always good in this area, for them and for us.
- That God would continue to swiftly bring us into connection with those whom He’s called to join us in this ministry.
- That He would deepen our relationships with our current partners and show them what their calling is within this ministry.
- That the Lord would continue to help us finish up our other responsibilities so we can go.
- Lastly, that lives here and in Kenya would continue to be transformed by God through the Cell ministry.
As we mentioned above, we’ve increased significantly in our meetings, and as a result, are in need of babysitters for our girls! If you or someone you know well would be willing to “donate” time to watching our beautiful daughters for around 2 hours at a time and are available any of the times listed below, PLEASE email us!! We are scheduling meetings on:
- Mondays all day
- Wednesday nights
- Thursday mornings
- Friday all day
- Sunday afternoon and evenings
Also, if someone has come to mind that would love to hear our story and partner in what God’s doing in Kenya, we would love to meet with them. Please connect with us so we can set that up.